Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yesteday B-Clev and I rolled out to blowing rock and got some decent work in. We are both currently out of shape and trying to role back into things. We were originally going to meet up with Cadwell out at Gma but it ended up being soaking wet. So he called and we headed the other way. The day was alright. It was decent temperature for this time of year which was pretty surprising. Overcast all day but never rained. So Brian and I warmed up pretty good and headed over to the 45 wall to give AHR some goes. Took me a a couple goes to figure out how I started it and made some progress throughout the day. Brian was so close like 4 times. Well done Brian. Def will go in the near future for sure. I still think its a dumb problem but something to do. Hopefully climbing again this thursday. Maybe Gma will be dry this time!
-Dino

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate it man! Nice footage, please I need more to stay pysched to stay in shape here where the closest thing to a boulder is a sand dune. CRUSH!

    ReplyDelete