Friday, July 3, 2009

First post

Well, this is my first post and I don't have too much to say really. I've been at Table Rock Basecamp for Outward Bound working as a Logistics Coordinator for the summer. I love my job a lot and love the fact that I'm a five minute walk from some pretty good boulders. Not many people know about them because its on NCOBS property and the only people that can climb on them are employees. It's different. I hate climbing in the summer to start with because it's really hot and muggy but this summer seems to be goin alright for once. I just consider it training for the upcoming season. I normally have a lot of trouble staying in shape over the summer but this year will hopefully be different. I've been working on this problem recently called The Cresant. I think it's about a V8 but won't be sure until I can figure out the topout. It's an unrepeated Sherman problem that not many people get on because it has such a hard crimpy, body tention, weather dependant start to it. I'm headin back out there tonight and hopefully get the second on this really cool problem. Pics to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment